Thursday, January 3, 2013

Just Trying Instagram

Don't be paranoid if in this era there is actually people just tried Instagram, well in that case, it's me. Yeah, yeah I know, it's a bit not updated 'What, you just tried Instagram, like now?'. Don't be surprised though, there is a lot of people out there who just do not know what is instagram. 

First time trying something new, at least for me, feel so excited, can't stop to post a picture. Yeah, you know right, the feature is just great and easy to use. After taking some snap, we can directly edit the picture, making our picture looks like from a pro.

Herein are some of my shots; 

The Feeling of Countryside



The Feeling of Seashore
The Margarita
The Flower
The City at Night
The Fine Dining
The Oldies
The Flowers
Depavali
It's Not Just Mango
The Adventurer

I just can't stop taking instagram pict :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment